I've been tagged AGAIN!
These are the instructions..
1. Delve into your blog archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions. Ponder it for meaning, subtext or hidden agendas.
5. Tag five people to do the same. (this meme shall stop here)
At first, I thought this meme is kinda stupid (no offense). However, after trying to dig into my archive, and find the 23rd post and 5th sentence, I realised that it somehow made sense.
This is what I have found:
Then from my back I could hear laughter (obviously it was my buddy laughing his hearts out)... Dang! And that had caused the entire crew to laugh... Why laa you have to laugh in front of them? Wait until we were seated outside.. lepas tuh nak gelak.. gelak laa... haiyoooo...
If I were to just analyse that particular sentence, I don't think it will reflect anything that much. However, basing on that particular paragraph, I realised that sometimes the things I do just cracks people up.
For example, in that particular post, the crew of the sandwich bar had burst out laughing when they heard me ordering a sandwich with everything but vegetables. Well, they didn't laugh at first, just gave me a very puzzled look (that particular waiter actually had to re-confirmed my order twice!). However, after my buddy burst out laughing, they just couldn't resist to join in the laughter.
I used to think that I lead a very dull life. Very predictable, mundane life. However, after blogging about it, I suddenly realised that it was never dull. It was actually full of colors. A friend had recently told me that "there was never a dull moment in your life eh". And I guess he was right. I've always had something to laugh about, even though I am laughing at myself. Well, they do say that laughter is the best medicine rite?
Hence, after one full year of blogging, I find it to be very therapeutic. To me, it is my source to release my feelings of anger, sadness, happiness and also 'bengong'ness. I don't know about the rest of you bloggers out there, but I do cry or even laugh when I blog. I'd be wiping away tears or giggling to myself when I am pouring out those words and thoughts. Most of what I have written comes straight from the heart. That is why some people say that I tend to be a wee bit emotional in my writing. That is just me being me.
However, there is a downside to that. The blog is published on the web, and there are no boundaries in this so-called 'virtual' world. Hence, I am taking a risk of exposing my life to the unknown. That was the risk that I have taken and I have no regrets about it. Though at times I do wish that some people would just respect my privacy by not discussing about what I have blogged about in public (at least not when I am around - what you say behind me is not my problem). It just feels like I've been stripped naked for everyone to scrutinise. Malu ooooo...
So, it has been one year now. Today, a year ago, I have taken a huge leap into the world of blogging. Since then, there was no turning back (just some modification to the url due to security reasons). I just hope that within the last year, I have not hurt anyone's feelings with my words and thoughts. All I wanted to do was to share a piece of me (my thoughts) with the rest of you.
These are my confessions
just when I thought I said all I can say
these are my confessions, man I'm throwed and I don't know what to do
I guess I gotta give part 2 of my confessions
If I'm gonna tell it then I gotta tell it all, (all yeah, yeah)
I'm so throwed and I don't know what to do
but to give you part 2 of my confessions
~Usher: Confessions (Remix)
binxster: rhumba on me!
4 comments:
happy birthday "rhumba-addict"!
*i kinda miss the "rhumba-addict" without the 'dash'. tho it doesn't make sense sbb its the same thing. but yea, i kinda miss the old url.
happy blogging birthday to rhumba-addict, not to forget rhumbaaddict as well!
plus this is among the bestest entry yg beta baca! good one there binxster :)
Plus beta nak tambah sikit on this one:
Though at times I do wish that some people would just respect my privacy by not discussing about what I have blogged about in public (at least not when I am around - what you say behind me is not my problem). It just feels like I've been stripped naked for everyone to scrutinise. Malu ooooo... Sangat la TER-amat-betul ini!!!!
We(actually me & my rakyat2 setia, sapa sokong sila angkat tangan) BLOGGERS TAK NAK OTHER BLOGGERS AND/OR NON BLOGGERS TO TALK BOUT WAT WE'VE BLOGGED OUTSIDE THE BLOGGING WORLD! Wat stays here, let it juz be here!
betul kan cik binxster?
teek:
thanks dear...
ala.. still the same maa...
tambah "-" aje
king:
u r too kind with ur comment laa buddy..
mana laa best sgt.. biase aje..
plus.. u can still call me binx laa..
:D
3six7:
thankd dude!
wah.. wanna become my agent ah? well i've already have one though :D
hmmm... exotic eh.. i might consider it.. thanks for the suggestion..
Post a Comment